Job description / Tasks:
You will unload the logs from the delivery trucks and load the sorting and production systems or storage piles with the delivered logs. Other daily tasks include: managing the storage area according to the storage and pile plan, as well as helping with the maintenance and care of the log plant. This includes minor repairs, oiling and lubricating, as well as vehicle maintenance and care.
- Authorization to drive an excavator or wheel loader (earth-moving machinery)
- Experience in operating an excavator or wheel loader
- You should have an independent and structured way of working for this position
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to work shifts
What we offer:
- Very informal interaction with all our employees.
- Appreciation & working at eye level.
- Secure job - Never short-time work in 112 years!
- Lots of good career opportunities.
- Our focus is on people.
- Performance-related pay.
More security and joie de vivre than Wheel loader driver (m/f/d) at Hirschbach GmbH in Sulzbach-Laufen!
75 employees - a good mix of committed, experienced and young workers.
Since the beginning of Hirschbach's history in Sulzbach-Laufen, we have focused on quality, nature conservation, closeness to nature and responsible timber trading. Our guiding principle is a family environment with a passionate penchant for innovation and a focus on the future.
To this end, we make sure we have modern technical equipment and, in order to keep our environmental protection promise, we put our biomass power plant into operation in June 2020; this means that we can now supply not only our company but also surrounding households with 100% of bio-electricity.